Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Comfort

I feel as if we are getting close to being introduced to our child for the first time. Micah says it is kind of like when Paul says "the end is very near." Meaning, it could be super soon and it could be awhile yet. I do know that we are closer today than we were this time last week. Please keep praying. Pray that our child will be presented to us in God's perfect timing, that our baby is being loved, and that we can be patient as we wait. 

I long to hold baby "k" soon (getting kind of tired of calling our child baby "k" and him/her and she/he). 

Some verses that I got off of a friends blog, who is waiting to bring her baby boy home from Ethiopia. 

Ps. 119:50

"My comfort in my suffering is this: your promise preserves my life."

Habakkuk 2:3 

"This vision is for a future time. It describes the end and it will be fulfilled. If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed."

3 comments:

chelle belle said...

You're getting closer every day. Hang in there!!!

((HUGS))
Chelle (with our wait still fresh in my memory)

Dania Efird said...

Those are really good verses. I keep thinking of that song by Chris Tomlin. Strenght will rise as we wait upon the Lord. His timing is perfect and I have to remind myself of that daily here lately!

GraceandFaith said...

Love those scriptures! Keeping you in our prayers!