Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Date Night

Daddy took Rinny to daddy-daughter date night at church. He even got her flowers. At the church they danced to "Cinderella" and then Rinny got to go on stage and say "I love you, Daddy!". Micah said she didn't need the microphone at all and didn't have any sort of stage fright. Hmm....sounds strangely familiar. Uh Oh, I'm in for it. 
Even though Creed was taking me on a date, my "frince" (Rinny's word for prince) got me flowers none the less. Okay, I love him and he is my frince.

My other little frince.
Creed and I enjoyed the Melting Pot cheese fondue and of course, chocolate fondue. Yumm oh. Afterwards we got on some Chuck E Cheese action. Sweet. Nothin' like visiting Chuck E Cheese on a school night until around 9:15. The cliental around that time is awesome. 

My little frince turned into a pirate and then fell asleep. On the way home I was DYING laughing. We are trying to teach Creed how to treat the ladies. He opened my door for me, always asks "how was your day" or "tell me about" this or that. At the end of a wonderful evening with my gentleman he asked, ever so sly...."Since we went on a date, can I sleep with you tonight?" Ha!! Totally innocent but still hilarious to me. And yes, mamma said "okay, you talked me into it!" We cuddled all night. I guess we will have to work on teaching him the ins and outs of what is and what is not appropriate :) We've got awhile I guess.

6 comments:

Dania Efird said...

So sweet! We're working on Xavier on how to treat ladies. Sometimes he does great, other times, well, not so great!

Shannon said...

We have to work on Tatum and the appropriate thing. I over heard her the other day when Jett was over saying she wanted to snuggle with him. Ahhhh!

Art and Soul Photography said...

that is the sweetest stories ever....love your family!
p.s. - love the necklace little rinn is sportin'!

Dana said...

That is sooo sweet! Love your family!

Emily said...

haha!! What a funny post. I love the frince thing, but of course Creed's question was the best.

Rebecca said...

I told your story to some of my friends this week...the story about Creed asking if he could sleep with you since he took you on a date. Hilarious!