Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy 10 month birthday!


Things I love about my 10 month old:

How he is a cuddle bug
How he studies people and just stares them down
How he leans back in his carrier to figure out all that is going on around him
How he rubs my arm, chest, and face when he is falling asleep
His crunchy diaper in my face in bed
His wispy hair in my face 5 seconds later in bed
His little half-mouth smile
Those eyes
How he likes to play crawl away from mommy while she chases me and then how he stops right as I get to him and starts crawling like crazy to me
How he stares in my eyes
How he smiles when I walk in to get him from his nap
How he buries his head in my chest or shoulder
How he thinks it is a hilarious new joke everytime he signs "all done" at the high chair
How when he wakes up and he is laying sideways in our bed and stretches and kicks his legs and says "bub.bub.bub.bub" over and over
How he is content to sit in my lap
The way his neck smells in the crease
His buns
His little long and lean body type
His belly laugh
How he doesn't argue with me when I call him my baby (which I cannot say for his older sister)
How he loves me even more when I am in an ala-naturale state with no makeup, unbrushed teeth, no makeup, and in the same tank top I have worn for 3 days straight :)
and.......
about a million other things.
Happy 10 month birthday, little bitty boy.

AND...yes, that is a lollipop, yes, I did let him suck it, YES I said I would never ever do such a thing just for a good picture, NO I do not feel guilty about it, and YES, he did throw a fit when we took it away :)

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Good for you, lollipop mom! :) Pip did the "crawl away" and "crawl to" thing when I used to chase her too. Besides the million things you love about that boy, there are about a million people that love him too - isn't that awesome?! I can't wait to see all that God has in store for him. Love you, friend.

Tracy said...

Beautiful boy.... happy 10 months!

Those lollies are so yummy...

Rach@In His Hands said...

So many sweet things about your sweet 10 month old!!

Dusty and Kathryn said...

Jude is just SO cute! Love these pictures (as always). Sure you aren't ready to go back and be our photographer? Ha!

ashley lee... said...

So how was Mommy's birthday? I need your address. Will you please e-mail that to me? Thanks. Love ya!

Lindsay said...

I think it's totally rad that you gave him a huge sucker! I love all the things you said about Jude!

Chad and Nesli said...

Happy 10 month birthday sweet baby boy!!