If you think I am super cute, raise your hand.
Jude had his blood work a few weeks back. So bad I don't even want to talk about it....good news is he is free of any communicable or dangerous diseases. At the time of this photo he had no idea what was about to hit him.

Random happiness.

This is what it looks like when I try to take a shower when Jude decides not to take a nap. Normally (and I mean, 60% or more of the time) I would simply choose not to take a shower. This was going on like day 4 or something so I figured I should probably work on at least taking a quick shower (not asking to shave my legs or anything nuts like that). Welp, this is the pitiful look I got as I was getting out of the shower 1.2 minutes after the shower began. Poor baby, no body ever pays him any attention. Pitiful life. (Yes, his high chair is in the bathroom, yes I did give him a million snacks, and yes the shower still only lasted 1.2 minutes due to the uncontrollable crying).

First steps. This boy would have been walking about a month ago had I not kept pushing him back down on his tush and reminding him that he is a baby....my baby.

The wink. This is what he does when he is flirting with his momma.

Learning to use a fork, instructed by his big brother. He is rejecting baby food in major ways. Rejecting any food that he can't feed himself, really. This boy is wanting to be independent. Again, I do keep reminding him of his baby status in the family.

The look I get when he is doing something naughty. (No, I cannot say "no" to this face, of course not.....and no, I don't feel bad about it one bit, thank you very much.)
7 comments:
LOVE the update! What a sugar pie. So sweet! Hope you guys are all doing great. We Love You!
The Masters
How about Mim comes over tomorrow and you can take a really, long shower? You can even shampoo and shave your legs! Love, Mom
Sounds like is is fitting the third child sterotype just fine, we don't tell ours no either, we like to refer to her as a "free spirit", ha. Happy 11 months sweet baby boy.
Love
The Duncan's
Sounds a LOT like Paxton! He rarely lets me feed him, and then only something he REALLY likes and it has to be done quickly! And he is walking every where. It's so cute b/c his legs are so short and he just goes all over the place! Glad that he's doing well!
Looks like you're just gonna have to add another baby to mix, what with your independent big boy. ;)
He's a cutie pie...poor thing with those shots!
Mommies can't take showers alone! Sometimes mommies can't even potty by themselves... not that I know anything about that.
That little JuJu knows how to work the system doesn't he? He and Piper must have taken some classes together (Jude's would have been through a distance learning program). I just love it!
he's getting so big!!! holy cow!
Post a Comment