During the show, the scarecrow scene Creed recited the entire (word for word) scarecrow song...Hilarious.
Remain calm....remain calm...remain calm...
Oh, I just can't do it...I can't handle it she says...and she gives in to the uncontrollable urge to hug the lion. Creed remains calm and collected. (Notice the hair color resemblance).
Rainbow cookies at intermission.
The nice man who took this picture asked Creed and Rinn who their favorite character was, to which Rinn (suprisingly) responded "Glenda"....he said "Oh, that part was played by my daughter." Yes! Right answer. That'd a girl.
10 comments:
Your kiddo's are so cute! Hey did you know that someone has started a page on Facebook called "We need a (your last name) on Facebook"! I thought it was funny.
Do you ever take photo's for other people and if so how much would you charge? You can email me the answers at calvarese2@gmail.com
Jessica
AWW!!! This reminds me of sound of music when we all went!:) i love you all and miss you very much! have and awesome day! love you!
Madalie
Expose them to the arts VERY early!! They will grow up very smart! :) Your family looks great and I just love seeing pictures of the kids.
Wizard of Oz has always been my favorite! How fun!
Cute pics....such happy kiddos and parents, too! :-)
I can totally imagine Creed doing the scarecrow parts... and just as well as whoever was doing it on stage!
I can't believe Rinny hugged that creepy lion!
Love the pic of the whole fam. That is a great color on you. And your outfits always look better with a little asian baby strapped to the front of them. :)
What an adorable family! We HAVE to get together soon!!
SunnY! I so enjoy your posts...I gotta know...where is the wiz of oz playing!? I'm apparently totally out of it, we wanted to take E to Lion King and tickets were a bit pricey..;)
Enjoying catching up with you!
I found the info...thanks!
so fun! those little ones are just adorable!
How fun! I saw that same production of The Wizard of Oz. I was actually in a show last fall with Leah, who played Dorothy :) I bet Miss Rinny loved the show. 5 1/2 years ago, I played Dorothy in that show and my very favorite part was getting to see all the little girls after the show. So sweet.
I haven't stopped by in awhile, but I am having so much fun catching up with all your new adventures as a family of 5!! Congratulations (a little late) :)
Post a Comment