Yes, of course, I made them pose for a picture (why is it that every picture I have them pose for is always this same setup? and Why, on a day like today do my children look miserable in this photo? They really were happy, I promise).
Jude loved seeing the ducks and fish and kept YELLING (I mean YELLING) at them his own little version of "quack quack".
Creed imitating a duck. (Have I mentioned that this kid is hilarious?)
Of course, Rinny wanted to hug the duckies.

Jude loved seeing the ducks and fish and kept YELLING (I mean YELLING) at them his own little version of "quack quack".
Creed imitating a duck. (Have I mentioned that this kid is hilarious?)
Of course, Rinny wanted to hug the duckies. 
Side note: We are starting over on the sleep thing. It has really been an up and down for the little guy in the sleep department. Maybe our out of town trip is just now catching up with us? Pray for patience for mommy and night night for Ju-ju. He is really fighting naps and waking LOTS of times in the night. Man, that kid is cute and he knows it. He's a toot too, and he is well aware of that also.
1 comment:
these kiddos look happy to me!
Post a Comment