How sweet it is to be led in worship by a cute little red head.
I love the following pics because of the variety of faces that Rinny is making in each..hilarious.




Big Brother was the super proud videographer big brother. They really do love each other so much and are incredibly sweet to one another (most of the time).
Rinny got the pink cookie as a reward and enjoyed it with her buddies Kalen and Hailey.
Just a mommy and daddy picture with Rinny (notice, Jude is my cute little accessory).

I love the following pics because of the variety of faces that Rinny is making in each..hilarious. 



Big Brother was the super proud videographer big brother. They really do love each other so much and are incredibly sweet to one another (most of the time).
Rinny got the pink cookie as a reward and enjoyed it with her buddies Kalen and Hailey.
Just a mommy and daddy picture with Rinny (notice, Jude is my cute little accessory). 
4 comments:
Hey Sunny!
I have another friend that goes to your church, so it is cute to see her pics on her blog and then your pics on your blog from the same event! :) her little girl is Emma L. (don't want to give away any other details)
Jessica
Sweet Rinny! Her little faces were great - and the crooked hat.
I love your Jude accessory - I want one. :)
SUNNY!!! how can a little red head be soo super cute?!?! RINNI is precious!!! super cute! That picture of Rinn and creed is adorable kinda like some that my Bubby and i have:) best friends-i can see now!! and Jude as an accessory wwhere can you buy those at? i want one:) love you all!
Maddalie
adorable! she is so darn cute, for real! i left you a message tonight...call me soon. love ya!
Post a Comment