Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My baby sis...








Yep....I know, hard to believe....she is my sister (skinny-ness, blonde hair and all! and no, I did not do any photoshop or airbrushing!!!!)

I was so happy to be able to hang out with she and her hubby-to-be Aaron and the sweetest little sugar bear in the world, Carson (Aaron's son). Although I am not taking tons of pics now-a-days (post Jude) I really do LOVE to do pics for my loved ones. It gives us a chance to hang out and have a fun time. 

Kels is going to be getting married in March and I seriously cannot believe it!!! It just sounds crazy that she is grown up so much. I cannot wait to be a part of her special day. 

Side Note: Aaron was having the time of his life, I could hardly get him to stop wanting to take pictures....I thought we were going to be there FOREVER with this guy and all his posing ideas :)

2 comments:

Chad and Dana said...

What an adorable couple! They make me ill...j/k!!! You take some amazing pictures, my friend! Miss you!

Art and Soul Photography said...

i am SO EXCITED for the big day! the three of them are so adorable! great shots as always!!!