Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Presenting: The stars of the show

A few weeks back (bad blogger) Creed starred as Avery in Charlotte's Web and Rinn made a cameo as the baby spider that says "Salutations!" It was an AMAZING show all due to the fact that it was filled with incredible kids (who I love like they are my own!) and an hugely talented director, Mrs. Marcelle (who happens to be one of my best buddies.)

The cast photo....
It appears as though Creed is about to curse. However this line is where he says "I bet the judges are FFFFFat." Just so you know, Creed is all serious when it comes to theatre performance. No joking around with this kid, he treats his acting as a serious profession. 



You should have seen how well Rinn memorized her cute little lines and oh, the projection of that girl during rehearsals.....

Apparently, a frog got in her throat the night of the performance when she whispered her lines "Salutations," it has to be (unbiasedly) the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. She told me after the show "mommy, I don't know why you couldn't hear my voice, I think I just needed to cough." I could eat that little baby spider for dessert she is such a sugar!


The bows, one of the best parts. 


and, of course, the adoring fans....
Avery and his sister Fern
Our buddy "Tamen" came a long way just to cheer her buddies on.....love her heart (and her mommy too!)
The biggest fan of all, baby bub bub. He even insisted that he wear a Charlotte's Web shirt that said "Creed and Rinn's Lil' bub bub" so everyone could know who he was there to support. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTEEE!! I'm sure they both did awesome!! Thanks for blogging too! Also thanks for checking on me these past few weeks:) love you Sunny your awesome! love and miss you all!
Maddalie

Kristi said...

I think Rinn's "salutations" was everyone's favorite part!!! If you have any leftovers, I'll have her for dessert too! (And Creed was fantastic!)

ashley lee... said...

Wow! They are precious! I can't wait to see them this weekend!!!