Whose there?
Ears
Ears who?
Ears lookin' at you dad!!!








I have to agree with my three kiddos....their daddy is awesome (and I happen to be madly in love with him).
Creed's card said:
"Dad, yuo always do nise things forme, so I wanted to tacke yuo to Wicked in tulsu necst month."
Rinn's card (I wrote and she talked): "Dad, I love you. I hope you never die. I love to play with you and I love you berry much."
Jude just said "RRRRARRRRR" (think lion)....this is his favorite thing to do when you ask him what any kind of animal says ;)
Side note: I know I didn't really need to post this many photos of the same pose, but they all look so cute in each one for different reasons. Make sure you check out Rinn's VBS tattoo on her shoulder with her fancy dress. The last photo is when Daddy opened his gifts from the kiddos.
3 comments:
AHHHH presh!!! love it! :) love all the pictures but in the last picture i got a little scared thinking the little bebe hanging on top of the couch in the little white shirt was jude!! but i realized it was Rinni's little bebe:) love you all! they do have an AWESOME Daddy and a prettty cool mom too:) love yall!
Maddalie
I so wish I had your photography skills!! Your beautiful family is pretty easy on the eyes, as well. :)
Those are GREAT shots! Your photography is an investment for your family for more reasons than one. Happy Father's Day to Micah.
Post a Comment