Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Monday, August 3, 2009

ATTENTION: BLOG STALKERS

Hello all my blog stalking friends (are you still out there?!?!?) I know I have not been posting a lot lately but I wanted to send a shout out to all of you who are sticking with me! 

Because of my worrisome personality and my propensity to worry about things that will likely never come to pass I am going to privatize our blog. I have had some concern about it for some time now (thus the request to not give information out on our whereabouts on your comments) and I am finally going to go ahead and make the blog open only to those people who I have input their email addresses. Blogger (unfortunately) does not have a great way to do this that I can find (maybe you guys know of a better way?!?!?). So, for now (until you tell me a better way) I will input the email addresses of those of you who I know watch the blog and you all should still be able to gain access. In addition, I am hoping this helps me freak out less so that I will post more:)

So....here's the scoop:

If you want to continue reading our blog please email me at

sunnykersh@hotmail.com and as the subject write "blog access". I will place you on the list as one of the "special ones!" Even if I don't know you personally, just tell me who you are, how you found the blog, and your criminal history (just kidding about the last one, I have ways of finding that one out!) and I will be happy to add you to the list. To those of you who I know (and you know all my psychosis) then just send me a blank email to the above email or to my email that I usually use and I will get ya' on there!

PLEASE SEND THE EMAIL BY AUG. 12. I HOPE TO HAVE THE BLOG PRIVATE BY AUG.19

Thanks my friends!!!

No comments: