Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Impossible







For her to be any cuter!!!!! Check RM out in her new spectacles. How cute is she!?!??!?!?!? She looks so big to me though :( 

We picked them up today and she has not taken them off!!! She was begging to sleep in them. She keeps saying things like "wow, I can see my food...wow, I can see the T.V........Wow, mommy, I can see the toys......." It's so sweet. I had no idea her eyes were that bad. I have to say her glasses are uber cute and they are thin but they are like bottlecaps when you look into them. Her perscription is STRONG. 

We took her to the eye doctor after we noticed a few things; what appeared to be a "lazy eye", when she failed her vision test at her checkup, and when she was sitting super close to the t.v. The sweet nurse (who was enthralled with the cuteness of my little roo-see photo above for proof) took one look into her eyes and said "wow----her right eye is really, really fuzzy." The doc came in and said the same thing and told us she would LOVE her glasses so much that she wouldn't want to take them off because she would finally be able to see. He was right. 

Pretty sure we are going to have to get several colors to go with all her little outfits :)
Side notes: We just got out our fall/winter clothes and Roo has not grown at ALL! Her clothes all fit that she wore last year...my sweet little "fetite" thing. 
I am seriously feeling like a million bucks. Tamiflu is a miracle drug. Did you know I used to be a pharmaceutical rep and sell Tamiflu? Boy, I sure wish I was still selling it, I'd be making a sweet mint and be able to send my kids to college on this years commission. Today was my turn around day in my recovery from the madness that is H1N1. Praise the Lord. 

7 comments:

Chad and Nesli said...

Oh sweet girl, love those glasses. My poor Savannah had bad eyes for years and we had no idea, felt like the worst mom in the world. I love being able to read your blog again.

Kristi said...

You are right - there just didn't seem to be a possible way to make that girl cuter. However, as soon as you told me about the glasses I KNEW they would be stinking precious!!
Poor baby - I am so excited for her vision! Great lessons to teach about Jesus too.

Emily said...

1. R is ADORABLE. I didn't even know they made child-size super stylish glasses! She's such a trendsetter. :)
2. My best friend went private on her blog. She created a gmail account and emailed the login info to everyone on her safe list to sign in as they pleased. I thought that was a creative solution to the tricky log-in problem. Although it's totally not difficult for us commenters to just use initials. :)

Unknown said...

Her glasses look like mine! I LOVE THEM! You look so awesome in then Rinn!

Tracy said...

She is super cute in her glasses...

Tracy said...

PS... glad your not private any more!

Joy Pierce said...

I agree....I didn't think she could be any cuter! But...doggone it, she is! Love the glasses, look a lot like my own. So glad she can see clearly now. God is good!