Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy October 31!!!

From Captain HookTinkerbelle....
and Peter Pan (Who won't sit still for a photo)
What is it with that look he brings out for photos? This is the exact same face he pulled out in every photo we got from Korea. Cracks me up.
Two Tinkerbelles.....
The Cousins.....
My little sock monkey. I know many of you pray for Ponesy so I thought I would include his pic for you. He is doing so well. He is still having seizures but his meds seem to be helping a bit. He is also just jabbering up a storm and really coming along nicely with his walking. I saw him take two unassisted steps. He is doing great with his walker and Sky's hubby made him some cane things that he can use too. Of course, he does very impressive wheel-ee's with his wheelchair too!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

SO so cute!!!

Jerri's friend Phyllis said...

I love the blog! Thanks for using the simple method so "average" minds can access it.