I will never forget holding him for the first time, sobbing, and kissing his neck.
The one time daddy got him to smile at our first meeting.
Daddy still making him smile a year later.
Today as we celebrated GOTCHA Forever family day (they really are happy, just not showing it :)....how HILARIOUS is this pic!?!?)
Details to come.We love you, Jee Jee. You are a blessing and a gift to us. Happy GOTCHA! Forever Family Day.
7 comments:
happy happy Gotcha Day! You are becoming such a big boy! Jessica from Forum
Wow, can it realllly be a year? I know you had an amazing family day together, you all are so beautiful inside and out. God bless you guys! Hope we can have an accidental run in with you all soon..I mean, you never know, right? Hugs!
Praising God from whom all blessings flow.
Wow....how the time goes by!!! My parents said it was fun seeing you the other day!!!
Love all the posts! I miss ya'll so much!
YEA!!! How exciting to forever celebrate! :)
Also, I love his transformation from bald little forehead to super trendy hair cut. :)
I so remember all those first pictures. Happy forever family day! Your family is beautiful.
Post a Comment