Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Sunday, June 20, 2010

And the award goes to....

DADDY!!!!

My kids are so blessed to really have the best dadda in the world.....






Happy Father's Day, Daddy!
What my kids favorite thing to do with daddy is... (their words)

Biggie- Play "W-I-I" (He always spells it so Jee won't think that he is going to play and that his big brother is inviting him to play along)

Roos- Cuddlying up with daddy

Jee- "Book" (ie: Reading books before bedtime) Side note: Jee is OBSESSED with his daddy right now and so last night when I said "Juju, who do you want to put you to bed?" He hugged up to his daddy and started loving on him and patting him on the back and I said "Buddy, don't you want mama to do it tonight?" He started literally pushing me away. Well, since daddy thought that was just so cute then he took it to the next level and started punching me away (that wasn't as cute and funny)

I am so thankful to my hubs that he really and truly is the best dad. He is so interactive with them and really loves just playing with them. That is my favorite thing in the world to see, he and the kiddos having the time of their lives together. They are so safe with him, so secure, and I love that. He is dependable, loving, hilarious, and involved. They love him so much and so do I!

"Happy Faders Day!!!" :)

1 comment:

Chad and Dana said...

Aww! Great pics! Crazy how much Biggie looks like his daddy with the crazy glasses on...cute!