Time for a Camping Trip!!!!


Loaded up and ready to hit the road with bapa
The next morning. I am so glad bapa got these chairs...uber comfy. We had one day it was slightly chilly out in the morning (we were hoping for more) so we took advantage of it and enjoyed warm clothes and hot cocoa.
Ummm....like father like son....woh boy, I have my hands full people.
Team work getting firewood. Or, posing for a picture....one or the other, either way=sweet.
Possibly the best part about camping, the yummy big breakfast.
And finally.....Jee has learned to potty in the potty (more to come on that in the future, I hope..I feel a blog coming on about that). Anyway, he also figured out how to pee pee outside while camping (oh the joys of boyhood). Welp, Jee Jee took it one step further and also found it quite humorous to poop in the great outdoors as well. Nice. Real Nice. This was after the first time he did it (note: photo has been edited to protect the guilty from embarassment in the future...and to protect me from DHS). Apparently, he thought it was very cool to have mommy and daddy laugh so much and pull out the camera that he thought he would make a habit of it...it happened several more times on the trip!!!
5 comments:
Go Jee! Have him come and explain things to Drew bug...he's just not having it! Great pics!! Miss you guys!
What great memories you are making! I love the pic of Jee! So free, so happy, so Jee.
what a great trip! :) looks like fun and beautiful weather. what a blessing!
LOVE sister's hair cut. Her look alike out here in CA is sporting the exact same 'do'. How does that happen? Soul sisters maybe? ;-) And my Judah is doing the pee pee thing, but no poo. Do share on how that one is going. Need help.
What a beautiful family. I am a new follower thanks to my sweet daughter Rachel.
Post a Comment