Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

This is about the best family photo we can get....seriously.....
Ree Ree 5 years 4 months
Biggie 8 years 4 months
Jee 2 years 8 months
All my boys




Ree making cookies for Santa...
that happen to her favorite kind :) How could she resist?
Letters to "Santa"
One of Jee's favorite surprise Christmas gifts. Our little friend and babysitter, Kristen made these for them....she rocks.
We put Jee to bed early on Christmas night and Ree had her first Lord's Supper. It was so amazing. God has really touched her heart this year. I want to share the whole story some time but she has strongly felt God speaking to her. It really is an amazing example of the verse "let the little children come", she has pure, unabashed and very innocent faith. Praise be to the Lord for calling Him unto Himself. God is good. All the time.
Two of the biggest three prayers of my life answered already. I love you, Lord.

2 comments:

bethkhenderson said...

Thanks so much for the adoption info! I'm super excited to get started....and know that this next year, even with Steven being deployed, is God ordained....and hopefully we will have all the money saved that we need for the adoption! Hopefully when I get back to OK, I can come see you guys...I would love to talk to you about why you chose Dillon and about DHS adoption too! Love the Christmas pic....especially about your sweet girl accepting Christ.. praise the Lord!

Kristi said...

Great post. GREAT pictures. Sure do love this family. :)