Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Frog in my throat

Me...just waking up and feeling sick....some sort of mean cold.

Biggie: "Oh mommy, you must have a frog in your throat."
Me: "Yep, I just don't feel that great."

Ten minutes later.....I noticed Jee had been quiet.

Jee: "Mommy, you sick?"
Me: "Yea, buddy, I'm ok..I just don't feel very good."
Jee: "Oh, you big frog in you tummy?"
Me: insert laughing "Oh, buddy, not really, its just something we say when someone sounds funny."
Jee: "Oh, okay mommy. You have little frog you tummy."

:)

1 comment:

Erika said...

Thank you for visiting our blog!:) Loved looking at all of your pictures and reading a little about your family. It is funny...I have two girls and really know nothing about boys. I have been showing my friends the pictures of Jee and telling them, "Doesn't he have the cutest little boy hair?":)