Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Friday, April 11, 2008

Baby Names Update

Okay, I have been hesitant to post these possible names, but I have decided to go against my better judgement and do it. Why? You might ask, would I not want to post? Well, because of two things:

1. You might steal it (so, before going any further you have to agree that you won't steal MY names!!!! :)

2. You may hate a name that I love

That being said, we have ranked these names (well, I like all of them, but Micah has assigned a number 1-5 to each of these names). However, I am not letting you in on the ranking as of yet. So, your input is welcomed. Just give me your favorites, don't bash these, though :)

Girls:
Mabree
Aniston
Journey
Meg
Quinn (so, our friends are on their way to Korea to get their little "Quinn" -boy-right now...I promise, this one was on our list before we knew them!!)
Haddie
May
Lyric
Medley
Henley
Bradleigh or Bradlee
Rowen
Marlie
Berlin
Holland

Boys:
Crosby
Case
Sloan
Bowen
Beckham
Maddox
Abraham
Abram
Asher
Solomon
Ford
Brock
Jude
Kord
Charter
Kort
Linen

I DO HAVE MY TOP BOY AND GIRL NAME AND MICAH IS COMING ALONG...MY BOY NAME CHANGES DAILY STILL

12 comments:

Mim said...

All the names are cute but we talked about them and came up with the following, not in order of preference: Girls, Lyric, Journey, Haddie and Quinn. Greg suggests Mazie, too. Boys, Crosby, Case, Soloman and Brock/Brack (you have a ancestor named Brack), Jude and Lennon (Lenon? Linen, whatever) For either one, the best name would be Lucki Me Kersh !

Dana said...

I like a lot of them but Journey is definately my fav for a girl. I think it would be a cool part of her story. And I really like Jude for a boy. I always have. I can't really do Linen since I live in Russia and I think of Lenon. Whatever you choose will be perfect!

Yvonne and Eric said...

WOW! That's great that you have so many names on your list! I was lucky to pull a handful of potential names out of my husband. Mabree and Marlie are cute girls' names; for boys, Jude jumped out at me right away. It's so cool that you consider the the names' meanings - it makes the one you choose even more special!

Good luck!

YvonneW

Heather Nicole said...

Here's my input-
Girls names that I loved:
Haddie
Lyric
Aniston

Boys names I loved:
Sloan
Maddox (although you might get a lot of Brangelina comments. My son has a faux-hawk and if one more person says he looks like Maddox Jolie-Pit I might smack them. :))
Asher

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I love names! My favorite boy name is definitely Jude. I like Asher too. The girl I like best is Meg or Marlie, but I think that Lyric and Medley suit you guys well. Definitely very original! :)
Janelle

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh- lovin' your names!! Here's my top 3 for each:
girl- Journey, Marlie, Rowen
boy- Ford, Jude, Sloan
Of course, you know I love the name QUINN!! :)
JulieSp

Lil red head! said...

Hey sunny
i love all the names but may fav's: girls- mabree journey haddie lyric, and marlie
boys:
case maddox asher charter kort and linen
(not in any order) i know that the name choosen will be the one that god already has choosen!
love you all and can't wait to see you
natalie

Shelly said...

I'm glad you found us on our Xanga! I love to check up on your sweet little family, and can't wait for the day that your referral comes! We will continue to follow your journey, even after we move! Thanks for your sweet comments!
Shelly McCain

Josh McCullock Photography said...

Haha, Katie and I take the same tactic. We have had names picked out for years and tell ALL our friends so they don't steal em!

I love these! Especially Jude, Katie has been mentioning that one alot lately.

We are going with Gavin or Lilly, just incase you were wondering. : ) haha

Emily said...

Dana's right, Journey would be such a cool name for her life! What is your favorite girl name?

Anonymous said...

My favorites from your list are May and Brock. I have a cousin named Brock!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's alot of names. I'm enjoying browsing your blog. Okay, my 2 cents on the names-as if anyones opinion matter but yours-I like Aniston and Lyric for a girl, and I love Asher and Jude both for a boy. I considered Jude for my Micah.