Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Thursday, July 31, 2008

A few verses to get me through the day

Habakkuk 2:3

"For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Psalm 62:5

"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him."

Isaiah 30:18

"I waited patiently for the Lord; He turned to me and heard my cry."

Lamentations 3:25

"The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks Him."

Isaiah 64:4

"Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for him."

My biggie for this time in our lives is Isaiah 26:8

"We're in no hurry, God. we're content to linger in the path sign-posted with your decisions, who you are, and what you've done are all we'll ever want."

I'm going to have a day of enjoying the kiddos I have in my arms today. Hopefully soon I will have one more to enjoy. 

Love you all, thanks for your prayers!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

So good to focus on scripture. I especially love the last verse too!

the jordan's said...

Hey there,

Just thinking about ya....thanks for posting the scriptures today....I know it uplifted me exactly when I needed it! Here's to lots of referrals...SOON!

Hugs,
CourtneyJ

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful verses! The wait is so hard and I always found such great peace in the scriptures. The Lord is wonderful and his miracles are beautiful! Your little miracle in Korea is going to be such a blessing to your family. Can't wait to see that post!!

ElisabethB (Dillon forum)

Chad and Dana said...

These scriptures blessed my heart! I am right there with you girl!

Hugs!
Dana (Dillon forum friend)