Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fun with "Tay-Mem" and Cross




This past few weeks we have been able to hang out lots with our buddies, Cross and Tatum. We have had so much fun. This last week they even came to our house for a bit. Creed was so excited to show them our new playhouse (that isn't really done yet). 

Notice the last pic: Creed has to figure out this whole idea that little babies sometimes don't do things exactly the way he says to!!! This was good practice. 

Side note: I am way behind on blogging (sorry, Rachel!) and so I hopefully will be purging and overwhelming you with lots of new blogs soon!

2 comments:

Dania Efird said...

We're at the same place. Brent likes NO names. We finally went back to our original name, and that will probably stick, but we only have a boy name. No girl name that we agree on!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog and wishing Marvin well. I'm glad your sister seems to be doing well. A cure is on the horizon...I'm sure of it. Congratulations on adopting from Korea! My little Korean born boy is a total delight--if I could adopt from Korea again (too old), I would. Lucky you!! I'll follow your progress and look forward to pictures of Seoul and the new baby! Best of luck to you!