Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sleepover and Korea Camp







Weeh....the end of last week is kind of a blur. We had my sis's four kiddos for a few days and a sleepover. Fun times. I love them all a ton and we don't get to usually spend all that time together. I fall in love with them even more when we hang out. I do have to admit I was a little (well, honestly, REALLY) exhausted when they left. 

On Saturday we went to Korea camp and what a site! 100's of little Korean kids running around. So sweet. They all look so unique except for the sea of black hair. Creed enjoyed the Korean food, he loves it! Bulgogi is like his favorite food. Rinn, not so much (notice the goldfish). We hope to be able to attend lots of Korean camps in the future to learn all about Korean culture and to let our newest addition (coming soon, we hope) be around lots of other children who have similar backgrounds. 

Side note: Notice, I have blogged three days in a row the last 3 days. That is because I am on my computer constantly trying to pass time. Come on referrals!

2 comments:

Yvonne and Eric said...

Good idea to take off from the computer today. I should probably do that too - I'm starting to worry about everything that still needs to be done before we travel. Can't wait to meet you in person someday at camp!

Yvonne

Anonymous said...

Sorry we missed you at camp! We were in the Cafeteria with the Lower Campers (I ended up teaching the last day!) Mike and Ryan came to join me over there. I really wanted to meet you too! I am sure we'll meet some day soon! Any day now you should be getting a call!!!!!!!