A "what's up with us" journal to keep you updated on what in the world is going on in our household.
"I would choose you" is a reference to something we tell our children all the time. We tell them; if God would have let us travel all over the world and look and choose any boy or girl in the whole wide world, we would look and look and look and then, you know what? We would choose YOU!
Little Loves of my Life
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Fun times with a manly man....
Somebody better watch out if we don't get our paperwork soon.....I'm sending this guy to confront them! (yep, no news today)
7 comments:
Ha! Great pictures and great background...great minds think alike!!!! I am praying that I600 is enroute...I'm so sorry you are having to wait!!
Tatum wanted to know why Creed was naked.
Cute pics!
I just want to eat him up! Gonna be a heartbreaker!
that's hysterical. but really intimidating at the same time.
Creed is adorable. I love those pictures! So cute!
Hoping your hear something soon. Ugh. So hard to wait!
Sunny -
Can you e-mail me at:
themccain5@comcast.net
Thanks!
Shelly McCain
So funny and So cute!
Post a Comment