Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Madame Butterfly









Creed's operatic debut. Love it. I like to say that Creed got called by a "scout" or an acting recruiter last week. Ha. A little boy that they were using had to drop out at the last minute so through a friend of the director we got hooked up and Creed was cast in the role of Madame Butterfly's son. He is loving every second of it. So professional, so attentive, and perfect really. The director and other actors are just amazed at his attention. So, remind me again why his attention goes a million different directions during school at home? Hmm...interesting. 

I am super duper proud of him, though. The production is tonight and tomorrow. When mim said she was coming, he asked "so, will you bring me flowers?" Nice. 

6 comments:

Dusty and Kathryn said...

Way to go Creed - that is too cool! Good luck!!

Joy Pierce said...

And you thought Jude's hair was crazy!!!!! Way to go Creed!
Hugs!
Miss Joy

Dana said...

He looks precious! I bet he has such a good time. What a great memory for him!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome - so wish I could be there. Still hanging with the in-laws. Love you, friend.

Lindsay said...

You totally captured his emotion in these photos. I'm so proud of him. I think you have a little actor on your hands. Great shots!

Emily said...

Wow!! How cool is that??