

Here are two of the cutest sugars in the world at some play time with friends. I've been trying to get things done to make the time to Jude's arrival go quicker. Attempting to mark stuff off the list. Yesterday Creed and I put Jude's bed together and put all the bedding on it (photos to come...it totally rocks). Creed was awesome to help, he really was.
When it gets quiet, or when I take pics of Creed and Rinn I really start to get sad. I have time to think about how Jude deserves to be playing with us, me shooting a bijillion pics of him. Waah...this is totally not fair to us! Then the pitty party sets in. He is still in the hospital and we are awaiting word of his discharge, or some update on his burns and his bronchitis. We got a short report this week that just said he was doing well and that they hoped that he will get discharged next week. We were actually hoping it was this week.
I accosted the postman yesterday as he was walking up to the house. It wasn't even worth it....he had nothing of importance. By "importance" I mean our I 600 approval that gets us one step closer to Jude being home. If he doesn't deliver that pretty soon, the poor mailman is going to see the ugly cry.
5 comments:
Wow you're an early riser! So sorry that you haven't gotten that approval yet. Prayers that it will come soon.
Praying your postman doesn't have to see the ugly cry and that you get your approval LIKE MONDAY!!! Hugs to you, can't wait to see the bedding....
Praying that Jude is healing well and that he is home with you SOON! I can't even imagine how hard this time must be! All in HIS time...
We need pictures of the nursery!!
I'm pretty sure your postman is going to see the ugly cry either way...on the day you're expecting it and he doesn't bring it - or on the day he finally brings it and you are bursting with joy into the ugly cry :) Let's hope he just brings it tomorrow, right?!
Love the pictures of your kids. Do you take pictures of other people's kids? For money? I'm thinking Eli will need to schedule a session with you! :)
Jude will be here soon!!! This waiting has to be the worst, right? I can't wait to we both have our little boys! I'm pretty sure Jude and Eli will be BFF's!
praying for jude, and for you! keep your chin up! (wait, forget i wrote that... if someone writes that to me when my waiting time comes, i might puke.)
Post a Comment