New update on pooty-poo ( I have no idea why we are calling him this and I am really trying to think of something better...bear with me). A few things we learned are:
*Surgery is not scheduled yet because of his bronchitis (I think you can tell he doesn't feel good by the pics...dark circles under the eyes, etc.) He is being treated for the bronchitis.
*They are thinking that he may have new skin in 3 weeks (which is when they are going to re-evaluate to possibly do surgery, after the bronchitis is better)
*The social worker noticed that while in his dressing he is not showing discomfort or pain
*They state that he will have scars regardless of the skin graft
*His burns are mixed- Third and Second degree
*He wants to "be with his foster mother always...the foster mother stays up through the night every day." She must be exhausted. Please pray for her health and endurance. Also, pray for one of her daughters who is trying to get into college in Korea (this is a really, really big deal and very competitive in Korea). She has a lot going on but the report says that her priority is with Jee Han. Praise the Lord.
*The report says that Jude may be released from the hospital sometime next week. Once he goes home, he will have to have his dressings changed but should continue to heal at home with obvious followups from the physician. They will re-evaluate for skin grafts later.
*They state that "Jee Han loves to play with a ball given to him from his adoptive parents"...how sweet is that? We love this guy.
Thank you so much for your continued prayers for healing for our little love. Also, please pray that we would get some good news on the progress of us getting him home soon. Specifically, we are praying for Emmigration Permission and I 600 approval.
God bless.
5 comments:
Yikes! Sorry, we've been out of the loop for a while. I will be praying for Sweet Jude!
Poor little guy... it's so wonderful that they are keeping you all so updated on everything. We will continue to pray, and pray that he comes home soon!
Continued prayers for all of you. And definite prayers for EP and I600 approval!
Dania
I love pooty poot. I've been calling him "Ju-Ju B" for some odd reason. The Woodards are praying for this little guy and fully expecting healing and quick emigration permission.
Thank you for keeping us updated so we know how to be praying. What a sweet face!!
Post a Comment