Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ready for Christmas

Creed's version of our decorated Christmas tree. We let him decorate it however he wanted. What a good mom I would've been had I left it that way :)
Creed and Rinn in front of their creation.
Our newly decorated tree, with clumps of ornaments, all in one place. 
We are not forgetting about Ju Ju bee's first thanksgiving. Love you, JJB
Creed hanging the nail inside the tree. It has become a tradition, and a reminder of Christ, His sacrifice, and our Father's love. 

The day after Thanksgiving we went to see a fabulous production of Annie. My kids are obsessed. We loved every second of it. From now on, however, I will always compare the performances we see to the INCREDIBLE homeschool performance that we saw, none can compare (especially Savannah's rendition of Ms. Hanigan)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

k fam! oh my goodness super cute tree rinn and creed and moms tweeking is great also;) I was looking at your ornaments and it make me so happy to see my ornaments on there! :) i was so happy! thank you! love you all so much and it was great tos ee you all today!

Anonymous said...

that was fun Mattalie by the way

Rach@In His Hands said...

The tree looks fantastic!
I'd love to see Annie...looks like you had a great time!