A "what's up with us" journal to keep you updated on what in the world is going on in our household.
"I would choose you" is a reference to something we tell our children all the time. We tell them; if God would have let us travel all over the world and look and choose any boy or girl in the whole wide world, we would look and look and look and then, you know what? We would choose YOU!
Little Loves of my Life
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Seven
months old today. Missing him tons. Our prayers is that we won't have to be celebrating his little milestones thousands of miles apart for much longer.
Sunny Praying for you today! We missed Clara's first birthday....I know how you are feeling! God is faithful to restore these sad days once your precious one is home and your house is filled with his laughter!!! Love ya! Joy
Praying for you, Micah, Rinn, Creed and baby jude today. It won't be long and Jude will be right here in our arms. How fun will that be, a little almond eyed honey. I love you, grammy
7 comments:
Thinking of you guys today b/c I know how hard it is. Missing our little guy too!
Thinking of you guys too!! We are right there with all of you! Praying you don't miss many more either.
Kelly
Praying for you today. I know it's hard. We're coming up on Saul's 16 month birthday next week.
Jessica
Sunny
Praying for you today! We missed Clara's first birthday....I know how you are feeling! God is faithful to restore these sad days once your precious one is home and your house is filled with his laughter!!!
Love ya!
Joy
Oh it is hard. Praying for you today!
Praying for you, Micah, Rinn, Creed and baby jude today. It won't be long and Jude will be right here in our arms. How fun will that be, a little almond eyed honey. I love you,
grammy
Praying for you guys. This is definitely the hardest wait!
Post a Comment