Please pray for continued healing, and also for Mrs. Kim's (Jude's foster mother) daughter. She is trying to enter college and that is very, very competitive in Korea. I am praying for Mrs. Kim to get rested and able to feel at peace and comforted after a very stressful few weeks.
Also, if that mailman doesn't have something for me today.....welp, it's going to be ugly. How could they do that to me and not deliver the mail yesterday? Don't they know that is what I look forward to every day!
4 comments:
I'm hoping you get your form TODAY!! Wouldn't that be great? Let's get the rest of the paperwork rolling!
So glad that Jude is doing well. What a trooper!
Oh I hope that the I600 is in your mail box today!! Yea for Jude coming out of the hospital.
So happy to hear the good news about Jude. We would love another bit of good news today - come on I600!
I really feel like I need to drive up there and warn your mail carrier!
EXACTLY! Every single day I wait wait wait for the mailman. Tuesday was NUTS because I kept forgetting it was Veteran's day! We'll continue to pray for Jude and his foster family. I am so thankful that he's finally home!
Post a Comment