Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We're getting there....




So, I have done a few things on the "Bringing Home Jude" to do list....

I ordered this for the wall above his bed....love the mod owl look (I'm going to be putting it on a cool blue canvas)


So, so, so, so pumped about this new stroller I am going to be getting. I have desperately wanted one for like 4 years but just couldn't bring myself to spend the moolah. Guess what? My friend is wanting to sell her used one for a hue-mun-go discount and I am pumped. This is one cool ride. Guess what else? I think my mom is going to spring for it for my shower gift. That really rocks.

I also ordered the bedding. Feeling better now. All we need is notification that Jude is out of the hospital and healing (we are praying), that we have our I 600  approval (please pray for this) and for EP. This waiting thing is hard, friends.

2 comments:

Dania Efird said...

Love it all! Definite prayers for little Jude and you all while you're waiting for an update.

Rach@In His Hands said...

Love all of the great items!! The bedding is fantastic! Do you mind sharing where you ordered it from? I'm looking for boy crib bedding similar to that style.
Praying that your Jude is home soon.
~ Rachel