Rinny is obsessed with little doggies. She just loved on Elphie.
A quick pic with Elphie's mommy.

We love mymy

and bapa

and mim, of course.

Shhh...it's a secret but I am Jones' favorite person in the world. I showed him a picture of Santa and he kept saying "ho ho ho."

The twins (and Roose in the background).

The yearly "all the siblings and mom" pic. J.D. always really loves these.

The second annual "in laws" pic...thanks for that idea, Jill. Hmm, why is it that my husband and Jill are the only ones that look normal in this picture?

Mim reading "twas the night before Christmas" to the grandbabies.

The annual "Happy Birthday Jesus" and angel food cake.


Rinny and Uncle J.D. enjoying a moment together.

All I really wanted for Christmas was a good family picture. Welp, maybe next year. Oh well.

2 comments:
Love that family photo!
KimberlyP
hahah thats a cute family photo! that what my wanted for christmas too!! we may be calling you!
love you all
madalie!:)
Post a Comment