




I love my buddies. They are so much fun. So kind, so loving, so gracious, so concerned, so fun. Our small group party was so much fun. We had a progressive dinner and progressed from one house to the next and ate WAY too much yummy food. They guys even let me take a group picture without complaining too much. Honestly, I have no idea how people make it through life without having a group like this. They enrich our lives so tremendously. They minister to us like crazy. They make my life way more fun.
Shout out, friends....I love all of you. (missed those of you who weren't there!)
Side note: Sorry for all the black and white photos....our faces look a little shiny (that stinking photographer didn't get the right exposure) so I decided to go with the b/w version. (Cut me a little slack, it's the adoption hormones)
5 comments:
I had so much fun, I love the pics would love to print some off.
I faintly remember what it is like to have a group like that, wah. Looks like you had fun.
So much fun....missed ya'll! I love that you can even make the pics of the food look so cool!
I love the black and white ~ speaking of, can you tell me (again) what camera you use? ... blushing here 'cause I asked you before! I wrote it down and then wrote others with it, and don't remember which it was! Sigh! Oh dear, how embarrasing! I'm soooo tired of missing those wonderful moments, because my current camera has that ever annoying shutter delay!
I've been watching your journey and am soooooo excited that you are closing in on your travel call! I remember the moments very clearly and begged for my "epidural" so I wouldn't completely loose it!!!
Peace to your heart as you finish this waiting with much excellence!
Chelle
(mom to Callie, 8, Claire, 5, and Kate 18 months ~ home from Korea 3/07)
oops! Kate came home this year, not '07! where is my brain??!!
Post a Comment