Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Rinny-isms and Favorite things


Today right before school

It really is nearly impossible to get her to look at the camera when her black haired brother is around....

Full Disclosure:I am stealing the title "Rinny-isms" from my friends who used the terms "Caroline-isms" and "Norah-isms"...

So, here are some funny things Rinny says....

A few weeks back Rinn was being particularly sweet and I was just loving on her. I said "Rinny, I love you so much, I'm so glad God gave you to me." Her response "I love you, mommy, and I am so glad God gave you to me.".....Heart be still, I love that girl. So, then (jokingly) I said "Rinny, what do you want? You can have absolutely anything you want...just tell me." She said "mommy, I don't want anything, I just love you."

Her new phrases "Awesome" (you really need to hear the inflection on this one" and "Of course"

When she asks a question and ends it with "Is I?"  For example...."I'm a good mommy, Is I?" .... or, "I'm good at cooking, is I?" or, "I'm the best big sister, is I?"

After reading a princess story I say "Rinn, I think you are the most beautiful princess in the whole world." She looks at me with sheer disgust "Well, that's not very nice!" My response "Rinn, yes, it is really nice, I said you are the most beautiful princess, it's true." She says "Well, it's not very nice to Belle." 

You get the picture...she is adorable.....on to Jude....

Jude's favorite things to play with (notice I said "favorite things" not toys...oh no, not toys. Jude is apparently just like my other two children in that toys are not particularly interesting to him)

The baby gates, swinging on them in particular
The TV stand that the top hits right about the top of his head (you see the problem, right?)
The hand held vacuum
The regular vacuum (the topsy tervy one)
His sister's red hair (when I say play, I really mean pull as hard as you possibly can on this one)
The dishwasher (specifically the silverware container...you know, the ones with the sharp utensils)
The toilet (let's just say I don't generally clean it everyday but have been more diligent about that lately)
Any little tiny bity (unseen to the normal naked eye) piece of something on the floor (by play, I mean put in my mouth and see if there is any possible way I can totally freak my mom out)
Creed's stairs to his top bunk
The white kids chairs that love to fall over as he pulls up on them

And, one last story about Creed.... 

He is a really thoughtful kind of kiddo when he wants to be. Especially at church when it comes to prizes, gifts, stickers, popcorn, etc. 

He always wants to get something for Roosers. Last night, he showed up with a cute little white stuffed bear for her. After about 5 minutes he decided he did, in fact, get it for both of them, and not just for her as he had earlier stated. Ha, gotta love it. 

6 comments:

Chad and Nesli said...

I love that baby brother is as big as big sister, she is a cutie, actually they all are. I find it hilarious that Rinn is dressed to the nines for school daily, I do the same thing with my girls, they do not enjoy pajama day, they would much rather get all dresses up, wonder where they get that from?

Lindsay said...

Great post. Very clever writing!

Mama Jessica said...

Yes, poor Belle! That is so cute!

Kristi said...

SO many precious things recorded here!! i love that little red head. The princess comment reminds me once when we were picking up my mom at the airport and when she walked out I said "Nana is so skinny!" and Madison said "Um, I'm going to tell her you said that." as if I had just hurled an insult.

JuJu and Pip would be double trouble buddies! They love all the same things!

Love that little generous giver/sharer of yours!

Just love the Kersh fam all over!

Dana said...

Um, I think you have the cutest, most precious kids in the world! I just love the pics and cute stories. How much fun it must be to be you!

Rach@In His Hands said...

You just have the cutest, wittiest, sweetest kiddos ever! :-)