Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Monday, February 2, 2009

Sickness....

Micah's first day back to work and you guessed it...Jude is sick. Fever and acting sick. Alternating tylenol and motrin and cuddlying all day. Other two are doing groundhog activities. Poor guy.

10 comments:

Dania Efird said...

Paxton ran a slight fever after being home a week or so too. Never amounted to anything other than fussiness and not sleeping well. Hope he's feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mama Jessica said...

I said a prayer for you today and for Jude.

Rach@In His Hands said...

Feel better little Jude!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope he feels better soon. Poor little guy.

Dana said...

Thank you for your prayers. As you can see I need them all the time. I'm sorry that Jude is sick. I hope he gets better soon! Love ya'll!

Dusty and Kathryn said...

Poor baby! Another reason to stay in pjs and snuggle all day!

Art and Soul Photography said...

oh, hope he feels better soon...he is so stinking adorable!!!! hate to think of him being sick...poor thing!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear Jude isn't feeling good. Is he still grieving? I hope he's feeling better soon. Jenny