Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sugar Shacks and Valentines

Rinny enjoying the paint on her feet...Creed enjoying the paint on his hands....
We've actually been pretty good on the arts and crafts lately...the formal schooling we are still taking a break but we are "back to school" tomorrow!!
Rinn's favorite part of edible snacks...
Focus, Creed, focus.

The theme for today (Will and KK were over for a few hours) was "teamwork". The boys worked on a team and the girls worked on a team. KK and Rinn worked so well together and their conversation was so sweet. 

kk: Do you think we should use pink or red candy, Rinn?
rinn: Pink
kk: Oh, Rinn, that's such a great idea.
The entire hour they worked on it, the conversation went about the same way. Oh, they are lovely!
Don't the boys look so cute? They actually did a great job on the "teamwork" theme until the end when I started to hear Creed bull-dozing Will's ideas...it finally ended with Will just giving in (reminds me of me bulldozing my sister as kids). I said "Creed, it doesn't look like Will is too happy, are you working as a team?" He basically told me, yep, he came up with the idea and Will didn't fight him too hard about it. Will was just like "yea, I said it was okay."
The boy house

The girl house

2 comments:

Kristi said...

how wonderfully fun! seems like they're learning a lot to me. a have a few good team players and a few good bull-dozers myself!

Shannon said...

I always feel as if I'm sliding my kids when I read your blogs on craft time. Looks fun!

tatum (Tatum had to type her name on the computer)