Seriously, could this little girl be any cuter. This is when we walked down to the corner store (on our daily walk) and got a big chocolate coin for Rinny. Heaven.
In school today we made bubbles from our pop bottle science experiments. Fun times once we got the correct amount of soap.
Rinny really just wanted to use the regular bubbles, thank you very much.
The look of pure success when she got a huge bubble.
Okay, maybe I'll try the pop bottle kind real quick.
Yesterday when I was making lunch Creed was the substitute teacher and was teaching Rinn to write her name. He kept saying "Go swoop, down like this"...it was really cute.
Yet another pop bottle science experiment...this is both of their favorite part of school...science (just like momma...)
Jude enjoying carrots for a snack...yes, carrots for a snack. This boy eats anything and I just know he will have gained at least a pound after being home for 4 weeks. I can see the chunk in his face. He eats an amazing amount of food (again, just like his momma :)
Rinn practicing her mean hand-writing skills...
2 comments:
Cute pics!!
Go with that substitute teacher thing! I didn't have to teach Ally to read - Madison did it all!! :)
Post a Comment