
What we have been doing a lot of lately...Movie Nights...Last night was Aladdin and Creed and Rinn each ate an entire bag of popcorn...the big bags, not the mini bags. Amazing.
Jude during movie night...
Ummm...What mom? I'm not getting into anything.!.!
I still can't get over the teeth

He loves playing with the play kitchen.
Here's the real quick deal on what is going on (Jude is asleep but you never know how long that will last)....Jude was still running a fever (like 103) as of yesterday, so we took him back in to the dr. and he has an pretty bad ear infection, also tons of junk in his ear that had to be scraped out. He is tough and didn't even cry. He has had 3 doses of antibiotic and you can tell he is feeling much better already, no fever.
Jude has learned to fight sleep really bad. He doesn't want to miss out on what is going on. Luckily, once he gives in and falls asleep, he is good to go for the most part. Night-time is going well..usually like at least a 5-6 hour stretch each night.
I'm exhausted...feeling really tired. I think the adrenaline rush from last week is wearing off and I am paying for it now. I'll make it.....tomorrow I am counting on a fabulous nap since the hubster will be home from work.
Balancing three children and trying to make all of them feel special is still a work in progress for me. The kids all seem to be doing pretty well with it, though.
I feel like I have no creative juices flowing out of me right now, so no catchy blog title, terrible pictures, and elementary descriptions...sorry:)
9 comments:
The fact that you are worrying about making your other two kids feel special tells me that you are a great mom! All three of them are lucky to have a mom who cares so much. And the pictures are great!
Poor little Jude...hopefully he'll be completely healthy soon!
We have the same HOME sign in our kitchen...I love it!
3 kids is HARD!! Before we got Quinn I thought we'd have 4, but Quinn is like 2 kids in one, so we are DONE! So I know EXACTLY how you are feeling right now!
Julie
i love the pictures...always!
I am impressed that you still find time to do crafts. Forget about them being late. And, your website looks great. How could it not with such cute kiddos. We got our I600 approval today. I'm very excited. I'm glad you are all doing well. Thanks for the updates.
AWW I LOVE all of these pictures!! (the kids in them too!) i'm glad to know Rinn and Creedo are adjusting well and Reece is doing better:) answer to pray there! and Jude well he is as cute as EVER!!!! WOW WOW WOW he does have ALOT of teethers!! holy moly! i love you all!Madalie:)
p.s. Sunny i know this probably won't happen but,.... try to get some REST cuz you don't need to sick too!! your an awesome mom!and Friend! love you
You are such a good mommy! And I love to pics, too cute!
I think you are doing GREAT with little bits of sleep like that and 3 kids! Hang in there! I am glad that the antibiotics are kicking in for Jude. Tell me when you figure out how to balance the kids so I'll know please :) Prayers for all of you!
Sunny! It was so good to see you yesterday and I'm glad we can keep up via blog...
I forgot that my blog is only open to invited readers (good reason there...) so if you want to read it, please email me at mkstill@hotmail.com
Again, so wonderful to see you, and I'm so blessed by seeing your lovely little ones on here...can't wait to keep up with you via blog!
MEGAN
Post a Comment