Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Havin' a ball...

Okay, we are being nice (mostly)....It's about to get ugly....
It's hard for Rinny to keep the mean look
Keep your eye on the prize, sis!
The reason I don't have very many pictures of Creed...he is constantly on the move. 
It was nap time for Jee Jee and so he slept at grammy's house with grammy while we were bowling.
After about 3 times up to bowl Rinny decided that all she really wanted to do at the bowling ally was eat.
She enjoyed her ice cream sandwich while we bowled. She seriously savored every bite for like 20 minutes while we bowled for her. 
The boys ended up winning :( However, I should tell you that it was not fair. When Rinny and I went to the snack bar (numerous times) Micah and Creed bowled for us and they put us in the gutter every time. So, the next time you see Rinny ask her about who won and she has her answer down pat "Sabotage" she says. 

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Those dirty rotten boys!!!

Do you think you could have any cuter kids? I don't.

At first I thought you were bowling with watermelons.

ashley lee... said...

so fun! i love that last picture!

Dana said...

This looks so fun! Love the pics!

Janelle Rodgers said...

it is so great seeing you all having so much fun together. don't you feel so complete?

glad everything is going well for you guys...

Lindsay said...

I love the top photo. It's so colorful! I hope everyone is doing well. Thinking about you all.

Unknown said...

Sunny! Seriously, your blog brightens my day every time I stop to read over it...

Thanks for being such an encouragement and reminder of what FAMILY is all about...

LOVE IT!

MEG