


Interview with my oldest two:Q: What is something mommy always says to you?
Rinn: "To eat my food"
Creed: "Two things....obey and eat your dinner"
Q: What makes mommy happy?
Rinn: "I clean your room and make your bed when you didn't tell me to, I just sneak in there and do it but I never do that"
Creed: "When I act really good and do really nice things."
Q: What makes mommy sad?
R: "That I get in trouble sometimes."
C: "When I don't obey."
Q: How does mommy make you laugh?
R: "That I do funny things like talk weird, or scream like Jude does."
C: "Say funny things, I guess."
Q:What was mommy like when I was a child?
R: "That's a hard question."
C: "You got in trouble alot and you cried."
Q: How old is your mom?
R: 10
C: 31
Q: How tall is your mommy?
R: "This big." (She holds her hands about 14 inches apart)..."You're kinda litttle, aren't you?"
C: "49 hands"
Q: What is mommy's favorite thing to do?
R: "to play princesses"
C: "Take me on dates and cuddle."
Q: What does your mom do when you aren't around?
R: "I don't know"
C: "Picking up the house, feeding Jude."
Q:If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
R: " a bee."
C: "a photographer."
Q: What is your mom really good at?
R: "Your willy good at talking to me."
C: Taking pictures
Q: What is your mom never good at?
R: "That you be in twuble sometimes, that you do some fings that aren't nice...like, member that time you didn't let me eat my hot chocoloate?"
C: "hmmm..that's hard....I don't know."
Q: What does your mom do for her job?
R: "I fink that you help me wib some sings (things)"
C: "take pictures."
Q: What's your moms favorite food?
R: Chocolate
C: Smores
Q: What makes you proud of your mommy?
R: That you cuddle wib me....let's cuddle.
C: That you are a great mommy.
7 comments:
That is so cute!
Such great pictures - as usual! I hope Jude's sleep is getting easier. I've learned that Matthew sleeping through the night doesn't mean he always will - it's very cyclical and the reason always changes. So, for now, I'm enjoying the full, uninterrupted night's sleep I got last night and trying not to wonder what will happen tonight! :)
i love creed's aviators. i especially like the reflection.
adorable!
Hey Sunny! I found my Affair of the Heart flyer w/your blog addy on it and here I am. Your children are adorable and I love the Q&A. I have to agree s'mores would be one of my faves :-)
Sweetest thing ever! So awesome that you record those things. I think I might need to borrow that idea when we are blessed with our kiddos :) Such a cute idea!
Happy Easter!
He is Risen!!
P.S. Love the pic of Creed and his guitar. Awesome.
The pictures of the kiddos are great!
I mean, all three of your kids are cute - but I totally want to hang out with Rinn. I think she would crack me up all day long! :)
Post a Comment