Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Yum

What Jude enjoyed doing while we were enjoying our yogurt.Rinny enjoying her yogurt.


Creed couldn't even look at the camera because he was enjoying his so much.

This one really cracks us up. With a little help from her daddy, Rinny made her ice cream look like a Sanchez. We took this picture especially for her daga (uncle). 
Side story: When Daga recently had to get a new drivers license photo he chose to grow a Sanchez for his photo on his license. You just have to know daga to know really how hilarious this is. You also have to know my sister, Mika, to know how she did not find this idea funny. So, here is Rinny with her Sanchez in honor of her daga. 

This week we spent out of town while Micah was leading worship for an event. We were able to stay with his parents and had a great time. One fun thing we did was go to this frozen yogurt place that was similar to the pinkberry that my mom and I went to in NYC. Yum oh. 

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that your brother did that for his photo. My brother would do that! I'm going to pass along the idea. I'm sure Rinny looks way cuter with hers though.

No frozen yogurt for the JuJu?!

So glad you had a chance to hang our with Micah's family - I'm sure they loved it. We missed you though!

Micah and Sunny said...

Hehehe, thats super funny, Kristi. Yes, JuJu did get some yogurt, of course. But, he got it on the move as he crawled from table to table. Also LOVE that froot loops are spelled that way. At least they don't pretend they are actually fruit.

Rachel Castor said...

Two posts in one week?!? Don't start raising the bar on this blog thing again...I dont think I'm ready to keep up! ;)

Such cute pictures....they look like they are enjoying each other so much. Love that you all are out and about and on the go as a family...

Maddalie said...

I LOVE PINKBERRY!!! Those pictures are PRESHH!! love all of them!:) love you all Maddalie