Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Welcome and Update regarding private blog

Hello friends!!! I finally made the blog private!!! Hip hip hooray. Wow!!! I can not believe so many of you followed me over. I am so boring and yet you love us anyway! (Ok, Ok....I know you only come over for the cute kids:)

I know that many of you do not have gmail accounts and so may be signing is as a "guest" and that will limit you to 30 days and then you will need a new invitation. 

I think that just stinks! So, I am trying to come up with something else to use on blogger that will enable non gmail account holders to still access the blog without having to sign up for a gmail account or get a new invite. No such luck yet. 

I will be researching my possibilities as to how I can make your life easier and my life safer. I will let you know what I come up with. I am really hoping this does NOT mean I have to move over to another blog service. So, if you have any ideas let me know!!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hey Sunny
I don't have a gmail account I just have a blogger account with my AOL e-mail. I think if you just register with blogger that it will work. (I'm not 100%, but it seems to have worked for me in the past) Just wanted to let ya know
Maria