




We are having so much fun at the beach. Our babies have been fabulous. We have stayed up late, no naps (except for the black haired boy) and played from morning until night. The weather is unbelievable and the beaches are gorgeous. C and daddy body boarded all day yesterday. CM is really amazing how much energy he has. Adrenaline is really an amazing gift from God (I think it's a gift....). RM has hunted for shells ALL day EVERY day. She particularly enjoys finding the "baby shells" and says we have to be especially nice to them because they miss their mommy and they are scared of the water (pretty sure that one is some sort of psychological transfer of her fear of the waves). Jude has been a trooper. He loves the beach ball and also really enjoys just getting pounded by the waves. The kid is fearless (Lord, please have mercy on me in the future....lots of ER visits I predict). We've eaten out every night at nice places and last night at 11 pm we had warm brownies....that is what vacation is all about. I love my family.See below for some more pics...