Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Little Punkin'

Me....one year ago today (read the post to see why I was freaking out)Look how young the big kids looked a year ago!!!!! I can't believe how much they have changed!!

Our newest little punkin'!......(this year)





I remember this day exactly one year ago. See the photo above. This is right after "THE call" as I was waiting for MJ to speed like nuts to get home so we could open the email!!!! CM, RM, and I had just gotten back from the pumpkin patch picking out pumpkins and they had just gone down for a nap when the call came. 

One year ago today we got the call that would change our little family of four to become a family of five. I didn't give our social worker time to say a thing I just said "I knew you were going to call today, I just knew you were going to call today!!!" Then, I conference called MJ and she began to tell us about about a little guy that was 15,000 miles away that we fell in love with instantly. He was our little Juju from that second on. 

Happy Referral day, Juju bee. I am so glad God picked us as your family and you as our son. If I could look all over the world and choose one boy to be my baby boy, I would look and look and look and do you know what? I would choose you.