


The following two photos were taken by Ree Ree, the first shows her creative side...the second shows that her arms are short :)

Welp, so far this is as close as we've gotten to dying eggs :( Just haven't had the time. I've had the stuff for about a week and it's looking like it will be the end of this week (you know, the week AFTER Easter) when we get to actually dye the eggs. It was just Ree and me and super fun....she's such a sweet sugar.
2 comments:
So cute! I actually have a little Paas kit for dying eggs that I bought 3 years ago and STILL haven't used. Oops!
P.S. We moved closer and just started coming back to your church (won't say which one, no worries) and it was SO good to be back! We were so blessed by the service and seeing old friends. Maybe we can meet in person sometime!
Whew, R's arms ARE short! haha!! Love the eggs. Hey, who says they can't be made after Easter Sunday? Love you & proud of you! MOM / MIM
Post a Comment