



Jee is a big cousin!!!!! Introducing the little Lizzie boo......I love her so. Through the miracle of open domestic adoption I'm an aunt again. Such a beautiful, beautiful story. I would love to share more with you about it if it is something that touches you on a personal level please feel free to email me or put your email address in the comments. I'm just thrilled for my bro and sis in law and niece and nephew. Reesers can hardly stand it, she talks about her baby cousin multiple times a day. She's obsessed. My other two kiddies love her too. Welcome to the world baby Lizzie!
side note: Oh my, that last photo is what she wanted to do the entire time I was trying to take her pic in that little dish...it was hilarious, finally I just let her do it. Mmmmm...I could eat her up.
4 comments:
Precious, precious one!!! God is so sweet!!!
Precious!!! I would sure love to speak with you further, as my husband and I are about to embark on the adventure of open adoption. Wow, what timing! God is good.
I love the little prayer bracelet!! What a neat legacy Bro. Ted and Jerri started!
precious!
Post a Comment