Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy 2nd Gotcha! Forever Family Day

On our first Gotcha!Forever Family Day. I will never forget the feeling of having all of my little ones together at the airport surrounded by people who love us and who we love dearly. Priceless.
On our first Gotcha!Forever Family Day. It is a tradition that just JeeJee and I go to the Asian Supermarket.
This year he didn't want to ride in the basket and he wanted to carry his own. He also wanted to pick out a few items on his own. He picked out a new kind of seaweed and chose which rice cake he wanted. He's so big. He loved the live fish (and the dead ones).
"No those fish alive?" He asked. That's his new deal..he says "No" before he says something and that means that the statement he is about to say is false. "No me go to bed, no me sick, no me need to go potty, etc."

We go eat at a Korean Restaurant as a family. They all enjoyed the food this year...even Rooty.

One year ago...

Now
Then (2010)


Now (2011)

About to view his slideshow of his life thus far. It was 10 minutes long!!! Uhh....what's going to happen when he's 18?!?!? That's going to be one long slideshow.


JeeJee, We love you so much and are so thankful to have you. You are God's gift to us. God is so good.

Every night we say to this to our children (thus the title of the blog): Juju, if we could go all over the world...on every continent, in every country....and choose any little boy to be my little boy. I would look, look, look, look, and look. And, then, you know what?!?!? I'd choose you!!!

Juju has been the first that has said "Me tell you secret", he makes our head go all the way down to his mouth and he whispers it so quiet we can hardly hear him. He says "me look, look, look, all ober, ebrywhere, look, look, look. Me choose you."

Happy Gotcha!Forever Family Day little boy. We love you.

4 comments:

Dania Efird said...

So sweet! Your kiddos are getting SO big! Happy Gotcha Day Juju!

Psalm139verse14 said...

Happy Gotcha Day!! I know your whole family is blessed.

A Brothers said...

No way! Two years already?!!! Oh, I remember when you called to tell me you had your referral. And I remember greeting you all at the airport. God is so sweet to us!!!
Hugs to all!!!
Joy

Jenny said...

Love love love this. I am all weepy. Happy Gotcha Day Juju!!!! We are blessed to know you all. Lauren says "Happy Day Juju!!!"