Big day in Biggie's life....

Grandaddy got to pray for him afterwards.

Our buddies, whom we love :) So happy that came to support biggie in this step of obedience.
My sis and her hubby and baby Jackson came out for support as well.
Big happy family....
I am so excited about what the Lord is doing in biggie's life. I can see growth in his little heart. We got him a new Bible, journal, and Bible case for a gift. He wants to read it and journal all the time. I have been noticing he is really listening, taking notes, and journaling during the services. During our small group that is a family small group he has really been participating and asking great questions. It's so amazing to see God work in your kids lives. Truly amazing. What an answer to prayer!Is he perfect? Nope. Am I? Uh...nope. Is anyone? Nope...well, there was one but his name was Jesus. I am so glad biggie has been justified. Christ died for him and he is forgiven. God is so good. I am so glad that God has called biggie unto Himself. So thankful.
3 comments:
YAY!!!! We were so excited to be there. We are blessed to call you friends! XOXO
Very special blog. Way to go biggie!
Oh!!! I didn't know he was getting baptized...how wonderful! What a special, special time!!! Rejoicing with you!
Joy
Post a Comment