









Today we spent the day at Mim's house....lots of fun, always crazy. Sky and Jeff were over too, plus the kiddos. All we were missing was JD and Jill and Mika and Damien (my bro and sis and fam). Sissy stopped by for awhile and so did Erica (aunt and cuz'). It is always really, really insane at my mom's house with all the children running around. Oh, okay, it's mostly Creed that brings the craziness. But, it is also always fun. No doubt things were broken and Mim and Popsicle will probably find a stray egg or two under their bed in about a week or so (what's that smell?).
2 comments:
Sunny you are so great! You took those photos so quickly I can't believe they came out so well. I hope your family photo of the 4 of you was good, too. The day wore me out but I loved every minute of it...nothing broke and no stray eggs yet! Love you
You are one of the best photographers ever! I look at your blog everyday just to see those beautiful pics!!
JulieSp from Dillon forum
Post a Comment