We had a great time working in the yard this week. Creed helped daddy mow, notice Rinn in the background just watching!
We found several little worms...all a part of a family, Creed concluded. We named the daddy "Crawly Wally." 
A "what's up with us" journal to keep you updated on what in the world is going on in our household. "I would choose you" is a reference to something we tell our children all the time. We tell them; if God would have let us travel all over the world and look and choose any boy or girl in the whole wide world, we would look and look and look and then, you know what? We would choose YOU!
1 comment:
looks like a fun day! Your kiddos are so adorable! So many of my students know and love you so much. They keep telling me that you and I have a lot in common :) We should have lunch sometime and pick eachothers brain...I am heading to some local photography workshops soon and would love to have you along. I have so much to learn...
passing on my email:
artandsoulphotography@hotmail.com
talk soon :)
Post a Comment