Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Zoo Fun

Zoo Trip on Monday! Fun Times. Micah took off on Monday so we could have a family day. We went to the zoo and had tons of fun. 

It took a little convincing on my part to talk Micah into wanting to rent a surrey and ride around the zoo, I had no idea why in the world he wouldn't want to do it, it looked so fun. Well, after I convinced him, I soon found out what the hold up was. See, the zoo is really hilly. My legs and buns still hurt! Micah would say he did most of the work...but, at one point I did get out and push.  That was a funny site.Micah was mortified!

Another good idea, gone a little astray.  The exhibit where the birds come and attack you...hmmm. Looks good from afar, but get Rinny and Creed in there and it was like that scary movie "Birds." Birds attacking, kids screaming, all the time Micah and are are trying to talk the kiddos into "enjoying the moment." Good idea...in theory.
All in all, it really was a fun day at the zoo. We had a picnic and enjoyed time together seeing animals.

No comments: